Last Revised: May 27, 2018
101 Blockchains and its affiliates (“Company” or “we”) respect the privacy of its users (“User” or “you”) and are committed to protect the User's information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit our proprietary online platform featuring various tools and information related to various cities worldwide (the “Service”) available at the Internet address [https://101blockchains.com] (the “Site”).
1. Your consent (please read carefully!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We collect two types of data and information:
2.1 Non-personal Information. The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information. To put it simply, we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, as detailed below:
- Type of operation system (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Type of Browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Screen resolution (e.g. 800x600, 1024x768, etc.)
- Browser and keyboard language (e.g. English)
- IP address.
- You computer’s configurations and settings and any similar technical data and information.
- User's clickstream on the Service (i.e. the fact that User has chosen to click on a certain link or access a certain feature on the Service).
- The activities of the User on the Service and any Similar behavioral information.
2.2 Personal Information. The other type of information we may collect is individually identifiable information. To put it simply, this information may identify an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature such as name, address, and email address. Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided voluntarily by the User during registration to the Site.
2.2.1 Registration to the Site. During the registration process to the Site you will have to provide us with certain Personal Information. Such information includes your email and additional information which you may provide at your sole discretion.
Please note: certain third-parties may share your Personal Information with us if you allow them to share such information. Such information is shared with us for your convenience, in order to enable you to access the Service after signing-in such third parties, and without the need to register to the Service separately.
3. How do we collect information on our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
(a) We collect information while you access or use the Site or the Service. In other words, when you access or use the Service we are aware of your usage of the Service, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage. For example, when you connect to the Service your computer tells us your IP address. We may further log the content you generate during your use of the Service.
(b) We collect information which you voluntarily permitted third parties to provide us. For example, when you wish to connect to Facebook through the Service for the first time, we will ask you to allow Facebook to provide us certain information (as described above).
4. What are the purposes of the collection of information?
(a) Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enhance the User's experience on the Service (e.g. by determining the screen resolutions).
- Learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the Service (e.g. understand which features are more popular than others).
- Statistical purposes.
(b) Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enable the overall operation of the Service.
- Personalize your experience on the Service.
- Provide you with certain information and services available only to registered Users.
- Allow us to contact you with proposals and tailored information regarding events, offers, services, etc.
- Identify you when conducting customer service operations (such as providing feedback, etc.).
- Allow you to register for special offers, contests or premium services.
5. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We share Personal Information only in the following cases:
You hereby agree that we shall use your contact details for the purpose of informing you regarding products and services (offered by the Company and/or by third parties) which may interest you and to send to you advertisements and other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you provided.
The foregoing consent constitutes consent to transmission of advertisements pursuant to the Telecommunication Law (Bezeq and Transmissions) (Amendment No. 40), 2008. You may withdraw your consent via written notice to the Company or on the same manner as the advertising was transmitted to you.
It is clarified that we are not responsible for the content of said advertisements and the products delivered or services rendered thereby by third parties and you irrevocably and unconditionally agree that we shall not be held responsible or liable in connection thereof.
7. Cookies & Local Storage
When you access or use the Service, Company may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" and Flash (or similar technologies), which stores certain information on your computer ("Local Storage") and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your Service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Service are created per session, does not include any information about you, other than your session key and are removed as your session ends (usually after 24 hours). It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option in Flash you should use the settings option of Flash according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of Flash, your online experience may be limited.
We also use certain third-party cookies. These are a different kind of cookies, stored on your computer by third parties, rather than by the Company (for example see Section 6 regarding Advertising). This kind of cookie is only read (and not altered by the Service) each time you visit the Service, and also when you visit certain websites or applications that uses similar cookies. Third-party cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.
We take a great care in maintaining the security of the Service and your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
9. Third Party Websites
10. Third Party Software/Service
We may be using third party software and/or services, in order to collect and/ or process further information.
12. Got any Questions?
[[email protected]101blockchains.com], and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe.